Our Terms of Service
The terms below are to be applied to Operation Alpha / Transform2Alpha Basic Training Courses and Workshops AND AlphaWoman Training Courses and Workshops. These courses, seminars and workshops (the “Operation Alpha Training, Transform2Alpha and AlphaWoman Training”) is owned and operated by J.J. Armstrong d/b/a “jjarmstrong.com” (“COMPANY,” “we” or “us”). By registering for the training, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service outlined below.
1. LIVE COURSES, WORKSHOPS, SEMINARS BOOKING POLICY
- Once purchased your booking is non refundable. However, you may transfer your place on the booked training to someone else before your course start date (see item 1.4 below).
- If you miss a session you do so knowing that this session will be non refundable and no credit will be given unless item  has been confirmed.
- LIVE TRAINING COURSE SESSIONS: If you are going to miss a session within your booked course, you must apply for a credit (to be redeemed on a future course) within 48 hours of booking.. This credit is subject to availability and must be agreed in writing (via email) from firstname.lastname@example.org to be valid.
- COURSE, WORKSHOP, SEMINAR TRANSFERS: You are required to request and receive a transfer confirmation by writing to email@example.com in order for the transfer to be valid. Please instruct the person who is replacing you, to bring this email confirmation received from firstname.lastname@example.org in order to be allowed to attend.
2. ALL COURSES, WORKSHOP, SEMINAR PARTICIPATION
- All training and advice including in the course, workshop or seminar is for education purposes only unless further optional training is chosen in which case we will require Informed Consent, Health History and Disclaimers to be signed. In addition, we may advise you to see medical clearance from your physician.
- Any practical sessions such as mental or physical exercises or active training are carefully selected for a balance of safety and effectiveness. However, we are unable to offer any personal advice during group sessions, workshops or seminars. This means, when participating in any group activity, exercise or practical session, you do so in at your own risk. If you are in any doubt, you must immediately stop and seek advice. You are always in control of what you choose to do or not do at all times.
We reserve the right to change these Terms of Service or to impose new conditions on use of the course, from time to time, in which case we will post the revised Terms of Service on this website. By continuing to participate in the training after we post any such changes, you accept the Terms of Service, as modified.
Feel free to contact us for any clarification at email@example.com